Skip to main content

I Never Endorsed The Use Of My Name – Peter Okoye Rants About New Psquare Show

Peter Okoye, one half of famed group, Psquare, has taken to Instagram to rant on a new show booked in Psqaure’s name without his approval.
According to Peter, he admitted to having been approached about the show, which is suppose to take place in Congo on July 8 and 9, but never agreed to the terms presented to him, thus refusing to partake in the show. But to his surprise, Jude Okoye, their (ex)manager, went ahead to book the show.
Peter, took to social media to issue a disclaimer writing:
DISCLAIMER This goes out to all my Fans in Congo Specifically and the entire world in General. My attention has been drawn to a much publicised show holding today 8th July, 2016(VIP SHOW) and tomorrow 9th July, 2016,(in Goma) and on the 17th of August in Kinshasa wherein the name Psquare was used maliciously and mischievously to garner patronage and huge fans attendance as against the stage name Rudeboy which is used when my Twin Brother, Paul, and Co-owner of the stage name Psquare performs alone.
I never endorsed the usage of my name as the contractual terms presented were not favourable to me, thus I am not part of the show booked by our former manager Jude and I wholeheartedly disassociate myself from the unauthorized use of my Co-owned stage name (Psquare) and images for promotional and economic reasons without my express written consent or permission. Contrary to the wild allegations making the rounds that I could not attend the show because I am sick and missed my flight along with my crew members, I wish to counter same and state categorically, that I am 101% healthy. I shall take appropriate legal actions in the nearest future against the character assassination and malicious misrepresentation. Thank you. MR.P (Peter of Psquare)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maxton Hall Review: Is This German School Drama the New Gossip Girl (or Even Better)?

  It seems like everyone on Prime Video is talking about Maxton Hall - The World Between Us . This German series, based on Mona Kasten's Save Me book series, has rocketed up the charts, promising viewers a dose of forbidden love, class warfare, and high-stakes teen drama. ​But does this stylish boarding school saga truly live up to the hype, or is it just another pretty face in the crowded world of young adult romance? Here is my honest, spoiler-free review of Season 1. ​🎬 The Premise: When Two Worlds Collide ​ Maxton Hall centers on Ruby Bell , an intelligent, diligent scholarship student who meticulously plans every aspect of her life, aiming for Oxford. Her world collides disastrously with James Beaufort , an arrogant, obscenely wealthy heir who views the school (and everyone in it) as his personal playground. ​After Ruby stumbles upon a scandalous secret involving James's family, he tries to buy her silence. This initial antagonism quickly transforms into a classic ...

AT NIGHT

At Night "Mommy, come rub me." Henry has trouble winding down at bedtime. He wants me to come to him, to get in his bed with him, to rub his back. I oblige. I'm happy to; it's rare that he'll stay this still for me, to let me be this close to him. "Tell me the story about the two girls again." This is the story that my grandmother used to tell me, about the sisters, Lucy and Laney, and their dog Snoonie. And how they went to visit grandma in a snowstorm. And how they dug snow tunnels in the front yard until they were frozen. And how they all went inside and grandma warmed them by the fire, wrapped them in quilts, and made them hot chocolate. Years later, when my father died, I inherited his Bar Mitzvah photo album. My grandmother went through it with me, pointing out the relatives. There, seated at a round table, was Lucy. A young woman in 1956 with tanned arms, a floral dress. I hadn...

​❤️ Building an Unbreakable Bond: 10 Essential Ways to Nurture Your Marriage 💍

  ​​❤️ Building an Unbreakable Bond: 10 Essential Ways to Nurture Your Marriage 💍 Marriage is a beautiful journey, but like any garden, it requires consistent care and attention to truly flourish. In a world full of distractions and pressures, it's easy for couples to drift apart if they're not actively investing in their relationship. ​If you're looking for practical, heartfelt ways to strengthen your marital bond and keep the flame alive, look no further. Here are 10 essential things you can do to keep your marriage vibrant and resilient: ​ 1. Prioritize Quality Time (And Lots of It!) ​In our busy lives, quality time often gets pushed aside. Make intentional space for each other. This isn't just about date nights (though those are great!). It's about putting away phones during dinner, enjoying a walk together, or simply cuddling on the couch. Regular, undistracted time together reinforces your connection. ​ 2. Communicate Openly and Honestly ​This is the be...